Monday, September 28, 2009

Something Which I've Read

I needed you to love me, To show me that you cared; I thought that you were perfect, That no one else compared. Now I know that I was wrong

To believe so much in you, It was like you never cared at all And now I feel it's true

Sad and unappreciated, Used and disrespected, Rejection and neglection Were not what I expected.

It finally has occured to me, You really broke my heart - And somehow in the process You tore my soul apart.

I'll tell you that I do believe With all of the above 'Cause no one truly want's to be A prisoner of love.

Oops... My mistake... I don't even think we are ever in love Whateva u said to me is all lies I shoudn't have believe u in the 1st place

I'm breaking out of this here cage, I'm done, it's over, we're through.

Usah kau berpura Di sebalik kata Kerana ku tahu siapa diriku

Tak perlu merayu Dengan pujukanmu Biarkanlah saja semuanya pergi

Cukuplah sekali Kau menghiris hati Menghancurkan kasih Yang telah lama TERBINA

Seandainya masih Ada cinta lagi Lupakanlah saja Hasrat dan perasaanmu

Rindu nan membara Nyala dan membelai jiwa Ku tiada berteman Sepinya berpanjangan

Resah dan gelora Jadi sahabat derita Berakhirlah sandiwara Kisah dusta dan dilema Pintaku semoga kau sedar kesilapanmu

Kini hanya duka Bersulamkan pasrah Titis airmata Tak lagi bererti

Namun di hatiki Terukir namamu Menjadi memori Kekalnya abadi

Pintaku hanya satu Setia bersamaku Hingga akhir waktu

No comments:

Post a Comment