Monday, June 11, 2012

Hand Written Thoughts - What Do They Depicts?

Instead of typing out my thoughts, I decided to have them written down. (Trying to do something different from usual.) Nothing lengthy but a very short one. Honestly I think that my handwriting had changed over the 7 years. After not writing for years, this is the result.

It says that handwriting depicts personality. So, what does my handwriting reveal about my personality? I cannot judge handwriting. I need an expert to judge that. Anyone?  Hehe...

All thoughts written in an A4 size paper that's been divided into 4 parts


Written in ball point pen:
WP_001422

Even if f I don't put on a smile, never judge that I'm an "arrogant" individual. I admit that I am a rather quiet girl but I'm very much approachable to anyone. Start the conversation and I will do the same. You will never know if you never try. Though at times, I felt that I always got nothing to talk about. I can be a good listener since I talk less.

WP_001428

Written in permanent marker:
WP_001414

WP_001420



I ♥ MY LIFE :)

No comments:

Post a Comment