Tuesday, July 17, 2012

3 Days to Ramadhan


Didn't realize time flies this quick. 3 more days & we shall embrace ramadan, the month full of blessings. What could be more happier & meaningful than this. The month of the year that all fellow Muslim's have been waiting for, finally approaching. 

I love the atmosphere during Ramadan. It feels so blissful & bless. I can't find words to describe it. I may not be someone who knows Islamic's law in details but I am happy/excited whenever Ramadan is approaching. 

I include the Prayers Time during Ramadan


Highlighted ones are the "break-fast" time in Singapore


                                                         

               


I ♥ MY LIFE :)

1 comment:

  1. During this hugely important time of prayer and fasting, we are reminded of the importance of charity and compassion. These are values and traditions at the heart of Islam but shared by those of all faiths in Britain.
    zakat calculator

    ReplyDelete