Wednesday, July 3, 2013

I Miss Blogging! But will it end soon????

It's been a while since I last open up my blog to update on any issues. And yes, I really mean it. Just by looking at the number of post I have written this year makes me wanna cry... CRY... I used to update my blog frequently in the pst but not anymore. When I look back at my previous blog post, I see a huge difference/gaps as compared to what I update this year. Perhaps the juice of creativity is slow to flow out? LOL... :D Should I put an end to the blogging world?

I don't see any topics being raised here except for me whining, complaining around... Should I really put it to an end?

Though there's quite a few incident that happened around the world, in general, I did not manage to do up a proper write up. Let me list out a few.
1) Singapore hit the worst haze in history
2) Free MRT Ride to CBD areas with effective in end June 2013
3) Personal update: I intend to write up or post pictures on the things that I bought recently. Impulsive shopper? #GSS #SALE

Alright... Enough of that blabbering... So nonsense! Haha...I will do a proper write up once I have plenty of time in hand... Lol... I'm off to catch the #final1 result show. Till then. Cherio peeps!



I ♥ MY LIFE :)

No comments:

Post a Comment