Monday, April 11, 2022

Hello 2022! - My First Post Since Ages

Finally after a hiatus of almost 4 years, I managed to log into my account and start updating.

Let's get started, It's been a roller coaster ride within the past four years. A lot of things happened. I met new people and that added to my cluster of friends. Friends that stay and friends that go. Friends that bring about positive impact and also vise versa.

One thing for sure, I'm starting to catch up with age. Fine lines appearing? I don't see it yet especially at the corner of the eyes. But my eye bags are visible since ages. I always have a difficulty to have a good sleep. Waking up in between. Despite my panda eyes, my sweet smile still remains. Please do not throw up. This is what majority of my friends mentioned to me whenever I whine about me getting old. Perhaps it's just a nice gesture from them to cheer me up. Therefore the possibility for it to be true cannot be define.

Whenever new year approaches, the topic of new year resolution often kicks in. Honestly, I do not favour this topic as I don't like to give myself pressure for something that cannot be achieve. Therefore, I always prefer to just go with the flow. Of course I have plan out certain things which I wanna achieve but I prefer to keep it to myself. Sorry, I don't feel like sharing everything to anyone unless it's someone special.

As I'm catching up with age, I hope to find my other half soon. I always wanted to have a travelling partner but that special someone has yet to show up. I'm terrible with direction so I hope my partner would be of a great help in leading the way. This is something which I always hope for but I dare not mentioned it out to anyone. Only through this blog, I'm letting out everything.

If fate allows it, I'd like to spend the rest of my life "annoying" my other half. Fine... I admit that I also have my child-like side which I have yet to let it out. Only someone close to me or those whom I feel comfortable with will actually get to see the other side of me. It's always nice to have someone who have your back.

Will I be able to meet my other half this year? But I guess it's not wrong if I keep on hoping, that special day will finally come on one fine day without me realizing. I have always like the idea of "expect the unexpected" I willl let fate to surprise myself. No worries, I'm not high maintenance but I just need a bit of attention and a listening ear for me to let out my worries and I need someone to guide me when I'm lost. One thing that I hope for is sincerity, honesty, loyal and tolerance. I believe that's definitely a simple criteria to look out for.

Dear Allah, please allow me to meet that special someone this year. Insya Allah.

Aside from the above, I definitely have my other resolution but let that remain within myself. I hope to be able to deliver and achive that too one day.

It's not an interesting update for now but I shall be back if time permits.

Till next time. Cherio.... Remember to start the day with a smile. Be the reason someone smile today :) ♥♥♥

I ♥ MY LIFE :)

No comments:

Post a Comment