Monday, October 18, 2010

About Me (It's my longest entry)

Someone who is very simple but shy. Not much of a demand in life. I’m trying my best to be thankful for whatever is provided. I hope for a better life but would be glad if I could achieve something based on my own effort and hard work.

I’m not independent but hope to be able to stand on my own feet one day. I’m learning to be independent as day goes by. And that’s the hope which I put on everyday. It’s not easy and it’s impossible to change within a day but never say never. I should have a strong spirit that one day, I’ll be able to achieve success. No doubt, I still need help from the people around me regarding everyday life matters.

I always tell myself whatever I do, make sure that I’m in a right path. Never go astray. Everyday is a challenge and I hope to overcome it one day. Deal with it slowly, step by step. Don’t make a hast decisions. Face the fact. Life is never easy and pls stop complaining. Since life is short, appreciate it. Live life to the fullest while we still have the chance to do so. Try not to grumble.

It’s easier said than done but I reminded myself this, “when there’s a will, there’s definitely a way”. Just keep on the lookout & we’ll find the way.

MY PRINCIPLE(or wateva u called it)

I admit I’m not perfect and nobody does. This is reality. Never compare ourselves with others because we’ll never be able to compete. The best person to compete is ourselves. Know where we stand. Don’t bother what others said. We don’t owe anyone a living right? Take only the positive remarks. Ignore all those negative remarks.


WAITING

When it comes to waiting, I hate it. No one do. But sometimes I’ll just close one eye when I’m in a situation whereby I had no choice but to wait. But please…. Don’t make me wait for hours. I can be totally pissed off. However I’ll try to control my anger especially in public.

Throughout my life I’ve waited long enough. It ever happens when my friend had to wait for me. But hey, I did not do in on purpose. I had my reason for having you to wait. Something happened along the way. Since it’s urgent, I had to deal with it first. The longest waiting time that she had to wait for me is 15mins. I hope she understand after hearing my explanation. Some things are unavoidable. Sorry Meileng for making you wait unnecessarily. Pls don’t get angry with me. It makes me so guilty. But anyway, thanks for being such an understanding friend. Glad to have you as a friend.


My Favourites

I love chocolates, ice-creams.

Love it

credits to freethingstodoindenver.com)

(credits to www.homeschoolingthemiddleyears.blogspot.com)

(credits to swensens)

Apart from food, I love writing. It's like a habit. If I'm in a mood to write, I'll definitely find some space to do it. On paper or via blogging. When in a mood, I can write up to 5 pages long in less than 2 hours. Yes, it's in the past while I'm still a student. For now, I kinda lack of inspiration to do so.

That's it about me. Other than that, I'll let others to judge.

No comments:

Post a Comment