Sunday, November 28, 2010

Insomnia Striking

I've been wanting to blog since many yesterday's but I realised that I'll always procrastinating repeatedly. Can't manage my time fruitfully. Internet connection slacking nowadays. That totally puts me off to even begin writing in my blog. I'd rather prioritised the important things that's urgent than the least important ones.


For me job search comes first. Been searching everywhere, internet, papers and even through recruitment firms.. None of them shows results. Patience is required here & yes I really mean what I said. Patience, extreme patience.


As the title says, "Insomnia Striking". Yes, I've been experience this quite a lot. Not quite but actually it have been accumulating over the years. Am I using the right word, "accumulating"? Whatever.. Duh! Insomnia come and go. My eyes are tired, body needs a rest but my brain told my eyes not to sleep... Close my eyes but I still hear sounds around me.


I'm writing now in the wee hours while everyone is sleeping soundly. Hopefully after completing this entry, I might able to get some sleep. Hopefully cos after that I can finally says "Like finally... I can sleep in peace.. Yay...


It should be it for now but I'm not done yet. Wait a minute... I'll end my entry for insomnia but not for the rest of unwritten topics. I'll definitely be back soon bcos writing is the only way for me to expressed myself....


P.S: It may seems that I'm writing all about my personal life BUT pls take note of this, I'll never want to mention something about my family members which may seem too personal to be discussed and be discovered by an unknown passerby reader. Yes I'm wriing about my personal life but I shall not expose the identity of my family members. That's way too personal. Sorry if I seemed unreasonable but I respect their(my family) opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment