Monday, December 6, 2010

It Caught My Attention

PS: It's supposed to be my Oct entry but just update now

I'm totally mesmerized...

Previously, I've never really or ever idolised an islamic songs,icon or singer or whatever you called it. But until one day,... By co-incidence, I heard a song which it's melody caught my attention. Then I've started to wonder. What song is it and who sang it? My search brings me to this. I found out that it's a song entitled "Insha Allah" sung by a swedish-lebanese singer Maher Zain.



The lyrics that the composer is trying to portray captured my attention. The meaning totally reached out to my heart instantly. never before in my life that a song had a significant impact on me. It's the first islamic song that had ever touched my heart.

With this kind of music, that actually makes me crave for more of the same type of music. Bcos this is the type of melody that shall never get bored listening to. Despite listening to Maher Zain songs countless number of times, I never get bored with it. Perhaps something which came from the heart will give out a significant impact on others and in this case, the listeners. The lyrics are simple to digest and it seems so sincere.

To date, Maher Zain fans had grown to a total of 1 million and still growing. It's the first time in islamic music that had happened. Within a year from 2009-2010, his fans from facebook had grown from thousands to millions. That's a superb achievement that had ever happened. His the first islamic artiste in the world to achieved that place.

I managed to grab a copy of his album last month(nov) at JB. I'm not sure if his album were sold here but in JB it's much more cheaper selling at RM 27.90. I saw his album sold in Sg Expo but the price is about $21+++. Of course I shall get the cheaper one if it's of the same quality. Just to show my support for islamic music.

What's the best thing about it is of course it's in English and not in other language such as arabic which I don't understand. It's a language that was understood worldwide and now I know why his fans reached out to 1,000,000 +++++ fans worldwide.

He was in Malaysia for his album showcase in recently between September to October. His album showcase is 2 days in October(can't remember the dates). He went back home right after the showcase.

Hopefully there's more of this kind of music in the future with new young talents. I'm ending with this. "Thank You Allah" an album worth to buy.>

No comments:

Post a Comment