Friday, December 31, 2010

Goodbye 2010

This would probably be my last and final entry for 2010. Without realising, 2010 is goina end within 24hrs. I'm sad that 2010 will leave soon. Everything seem so fast. 2010 remarks a most meaningful time in my life. As this year I'm entering my 21st stage of life. When I did a flash back on the past memories, I can't help but to shed a tear or more whenever I remember how my life have been through. I'd to admit, the path that I went through is never easy. I'm unsure how many times I cried within a year.

There's so many things that had happened. And everything that happened had both brought about sad and happy, unforgettable memories in my life. Even when I'm typing this, honestly, I felt like crying but I shall not cry or I shall interupt those who was already in their dreamland(asleep). I'm writing alone in the living room. The feeling to start writing suddenly happened. My writing seem to be unplanned and unorganised but let it be. i'M NOT writing an english composition but I'm writing something that came from my heart. So, any grammatical error should not be questioned.

21 a superb age at a pinnacle of a prime. It says that 21 is the time when someone really have to grown up especially in terms of mentality. At this age, I'm beginning to think about my future seriously. There's no more something called "playing time". Now it's the time to take things seriously. Theres so many worries in my mind. From the previous entry, I did mentioned what have been my most worries in mind. I did mentioned it many times. I'm goina mention it once more. Obviously I desperately need permanent job in order to survive.

I can't be depending on my aunt for daily needs especilly income. I feels guilty until now whenever I have to ask her to treat me over lunch etc... I know she always been sincere whenever she treat me over for food or daily needs. But at the same time, I know it's hard for her to keep providing everything for me. That urged me to get a job asap. But after trying for countless number of times and failed, I felt so miserable and frustrated. I'm just a normal human being whom can also feel tired and disappointed at times.

Deep inside, I always hope that I'll get the job that suits me. I don't wanna give up just yet. I'll continue asking Allah for his guidance. With guidance, I'm sure I'll be on the right path and never go astray. Just like the song, "don't despair never lose hope, cos Allah is always by ur side" Love that song.

Ive gained weight recently. Despite gaining about 2kg, it makes a difference in my appearance. I look chubbier day by day. I find it weird but nvm. As long I'm healthy and not overweight, I should be happy and less worries in mind. Ahah! There are more things to be worried about rather than this unimportant issue.

Alrites... I'll end this entry. I don't think I'm going to furter elaborate what I've went through throughout 2010. Otherwise, it's goina be a long, tedious and boring entry. Hahahah...
I'm typing while listening to the 1st song that i like frm Taiwanese singer 183 club


I'm so gonna ♥♥♥♥ it

No comments:

Post a Comment