Saturday, December 25, 2010

I'm TIRED!!!

I'm TIRED!!! Exhausted & I really mean what I said... I wanna have a peaceful sleep but I juz couldn't get it. Why is it so hard 4 me 2 take a rest? My body are extremely tired but I juz couln't get myself to sleep. I wana sleep for atleast a straight 6hours minimum but to achieve that is such an impossible thing to do..


Juz like today, i spent almost the whole day walking around, sight seeing around Orchard area in hoping that I could get tired & manage to sleep at night but it never work!


What I saw at Orchard during christmas eve. As normal christmas deoration and trees. One thing that capture my attention is actually the giant Ferero Rocher displayed somewhat as a christmas tree. Well, I didn't take any pics cos its crowded and the weather s kinda hot. I can't stand it & decide to leave Orchard area & went to other places for a stroll,


I did all these to make myself tired & able to sleep at night. Well the main reason I went there actually to pass by time, juz wanna check out if there's any festive shopping sale(I'll juz window shop bcos I'm not working). DISCOUNT!! Everybody love SALE, DISCOUNT! Ah hah!


That's it for tonite. Goina end my entry for now. I'l be back if I'm in a mood to write a.k.a not lazy. Depends if theres anitin interesting 2 talk about.

No comments:

Post a Comment