Saturday, December 25, 2010

My 21st Celebration

I know it's Christmas but I spent the day celebrating my birthday. It's a mini celebration with the main key is the "birthday cake". It's special cos it's a key-shape cake. I love the newly designed cake. I'll try to post some pics or even videos if it's possible. Hopefully... Uploading pics failed to upload so I'll just insert a very short 4secs video on my favourite newly designed cake specially for the 21st... Ahah :) I recorded a one minute video on the entire table but it failed to upload. So I'm just left with the 4secs video available.


Thanks to the lovely family for making this possible. My main focus is just the cake as mentioned earlier. I really want to have my very own 21st cake. I'm lucky cos it's the new design for 2010 by Prima Deli. It's very soft and yummy. I'll try to upload the pics somehow if possible. That's it for now. I'm leaving.. Chiao :)



I'm so gonna ♥♥♥♥ it

No comments:

Post a Comment