Monday, February 7, 2011

It's already February

Hey it's already February. That's the second month of the year. Time past real quick. Welcome February! May nothing but only the happy things happen in days to come. I am not a frequent nor active blogger but I'll try to write whenever I feel like writing.

It was a long weekend last week which is yesterday. Chinese new year 3rd to 4th Feb and followed by weekends. That's a long weekend for those in the employment and students. As for me, long holidays, weekend or not, it's still the same feeling. I'm still unemployed! That's the reason :(

I spent the days at home enjoying deliciously home cook food and of course indulging on my favourites of all times, CHOCOLATES.. Ferero Rondnoir, Cadbury... Slacking around. Playing computer games and downloading any free unlimited trial games on the internet. Checking on Youtube for any good songs or movies. I know it's rather boring but that's what i can possibly think of doing over the long holidays.

I've been ignoring or rather abandoning my facebook. I simply can't be bothered to play those games on FB which previously I used to get addicted to. Games like Cafe World, Restaurant City, Petville, Yoville, Baking Life, Cafe Life,Coffee Bar, Fashion World etc.... These endless games started to bored me. Is there any interesting game to play? I'm a game maniac. Time management games caught my attention.

My activity for the day. Today February 7th: I checked on my mails for any notifications regarding my previous job applications and honestly speaking, this is what I did daily. I may stick on in front of my laptop screen for hours just to check on my mails. Reading and looking through it. Surfing the nets for any news etc...Few hours ago, I watch "Alvin and the Chipmunks" 2007 film via free online movie. I came across this movie on tv yesterday and decided to google search it so that I'm able to catch it for free.
I'll include the link to the movie I just watched earlier. http://www.novamov.com/video/miutzrfgmcfv6


Oh yes... Who can resist free movie. Ahah! I'll continue to search for more free online movie. But most of the websites requires survey to be completed first before allowing access to the movie. It's such a hassle. I tried completing the survey many times but it still couldn't unlock the page. In the end, I give up. The only reliable free online movies website is http://www.letmewatchthis.com Others, I'm unsure. But not every link provided in the above mentioned website works. It all depends on the uploader LINKS.

I shall end my entry for now. I'll update again when I'm in a mood for writing. Hopefully I can update frequently just to improve on my writings and language. It says practice makes perfect rite? Ahah!

Alvin & The Chipmunks

I'm so gonna ♥♥♥♥ it

No comments:

Post a Comment