Monday, February 21, 2011

"That's Life ♥♥♥♥" 2nd Anniversary

It's been 2 years since I had my personal blog. February 2009, the month that I started this blog. I can't believe it's already 2yrs! How fast time flies. I hope nothing but only the best for the future ahead. I hope to keep this blog updated for as long as I'm able to do so. Even until I'm old and grey or should I say I shall keep this blog updated for as long as I'm alive. If I'm allow to live that long, new post will definitely be updated for at the least once a year(if I had the time to do it) no matter how busy I shall be. In a summary, for as long as I'm in a good health, I shall keep this blog updated.


I trully found joy in writing. I shall end this entry for now. Hopefully I can blog again the next time. Have a great day to all "passer-by blog readers"(if there's any) Stay cheerful at all times! :)


I'm so gonna ♥♥♥♥ it

No comments:

Post a Comment