Friday, July 29, 2011

Final Post For Now

This will be my final post for this month & most probably till end of August. I'm looking forward to the upcoming month of Ramadhan. For sure, within this special month, there'd definitely be a lot of things to settle & to be done. I've decided to take a break from blogging till the end of August to be more focus on the necessary, top most priority task to be done. Probably by September 2011, I'll be back to pen down all the things that happen within my absence from blogging.

With this I will say; "Goodbye July" & "Hello August"... I may not have the time to update my blog this weekend so I decided to squeeze in some time do a "quick update" today. I'm not going to write up a long entry like usual but this post is just to remind myself or "returning visitors"(if there's any) that I'll be away for a month or more. Thus, there'd be no updates throughout my absence.

Seriously, I have no idea whether there are returning visitors or any readers whose goina read my blog. But since there are a few visitors as shown at the "stats counter", I'm quite delighted... In February 2011, there's only about less than 100 visitors but since end of March 2011, the number of visitors shoot up to 1000.  Only in early 2011, I made my blog available to public without any restrictions. Seeing the number of visitors multiplying somehow made my day. Atleast there are readers who visited or read my post.

I'm not goina drag any further. I'm happy if anyone who read my posts felt the same too. Seeing someone else's or anyone happy will simply brighten up my day....

Final words from me; A smile is all it takes to cheer up the day. So remember, Keep Smiling :-) Cherio readers!

♥♥ D'Lytez ♥♥

♥♥♥♥ I'm so gonna ♥♥♥♥ it


(P.S: Pls ignore all the grammatical or language mistakes made. Bcos I simply love to write & hoping that by frequent blogging, I can improve on my so-called "imperfections" in language)

No comments:

Post a Comment