Monday, July 11, 2011

11 July 2011

Couldn't think of a title today so it shall be today's date.

6 months had past. Half a year gone. It's July & 2011 will end in 5 months time. Time past real quick. 5 months is still quite a long time to end but without us realising, it shall end real quick.

I don't know what to write today but since I've not written any entries this month, I shall work on it. I'll try to update every month. 

In two weeks time, July shall make it exit and August shall enter. (Today is only 11 of July. Why am I talking about ending this month? I think too far ahead. Hehe..) Talking about August, it's goina be the start of the fasting month, Ramadhan. 1st August shall be the first day of Ramadhan. Exactly two full weeks before fasting starts. 6 more days through this week & 2 full weeks, 14 days left before fasting starts. This year fasting starts on Monday. Hopefully on that day Monday Blues can be avoided. Hehe....

I'm thankful that I managed to clear my remaining fast by June last month. After much of procrastination, I survived! Yeah...

What I hope for this month is to be in the pink of health & manage to secure a permanent placement real soon. I need that income for daily survival. After countless number of applications, I hope one kind soul will accept mine. Hopefully. For sure I'm tired of waiting but I shall never give up in hoping for nothing but only the best in the future ahead.

That shall be it for today's post. The first post in July. Adios readers. Cherio :-)

♥♥ Live life to the fullest ♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment