Thursday, June 30, 2011

Honest Reply

I get this alot. I was often ask this question; "Hey it's been so long since I last meet you. How are you doing? Are you attached or single?" Friends are so eager to know about the "relationship status". Notice why I put a quote (")? The reason: I'm sure I'm not the only one whom often get this type of question. This is the top favourite being ask by many.

Usually this "relationship status or topic" is often being pick by majority when meeting up with friends whom they have not seen in ages. I belong to one of the "victim".  Not to mention friends, even relatives do that.

Especially when attending an engagement or wedding, this will be the most frequently ask question. (Am I attached? When will I get engaged? When will my wedding take place? Hopefully I'll be next.) When they ask me the FAQ,  I'll just say Amin, Insya Allah or just smile. It's best not to say a word. But, the more I try to avoid, the more likely they'll ask.

And now an honest reply from me. Believe it or not, I've never fall in love throughout my life. If I don't even have time to hang out with my long time friends, what more going out on a date or having a serious relationship? I'm hope that clears that FAQ. Ahah!

This shall be my final post for June. Goodbye June. It's hard to say goodbye but that shall be it. Adios readers & cherio :-)

♥ A Smile Is All It Takes To Cheer Up The Day. Keep Smiling :-)  ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment