Monday, June 6, 2011

^^ T-I-R-E-D ^^

I'm tired.... I felt so exhausted. Perhaps due to the deprive of sleep that I've been through yesterday night & recently. I slept for a few hours & stay awake the whole day. Right now I kinda feel sleepy but still thinking of updating my blog with perhaps the shortest post ever. Hoping that after this, I might be able to have a good night sleep.


Honestly speaking, my back's hurts. I can even start to feel that my entire body is aching all over. A good night sleep is all that I need. Hopefully this aching pain shall go away soon. The sooner the better. I need to build up on my stamina. A little bit of walking around had caused me to be exhausted. Stamina deteriorated long ago since I stop exercising many years ago.

I'm ending this for now. Till the next time. Adios!



    

No comments:

Post a Comment