Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Is It An Obsession?

Obsession or not? I don't know! From time to time, I think I'm having this obsession of wanting to have a  "weight loss". I wanna lose weight badly. But to think back, is it an obsession or insane?

I undergone at times on something called "excessive diet". By just eating one meal daily. That's insane. I knew that. I'm not sure what came across my mind but one thing for sure, I wanna lose weight. Why am I so obsessed? I hate to have this kind of feelings. But I just feels like I must cut down on my current weight.

I'm not over weight. But like I said earlier I'm so obsessed in weight loss. Perhaps previously I belong to the "underweight" category when I'm in secondary school or widely known as high school. But over the years I had gained a few kilos & nearly 10 kilos to be exact. Yup it's true. From the age of 16 till now, I've gained nearly 10 kilos. Thinking back, it's such a huge gained within 6 years.

I think even my family thinks I'm insane looking at my "obsession". They are saying out remarks like "why are you so into diet? It's not as if you are over weight. It's just a slight weight gain." I know I should lose weight the healthy way & proper diet. Starving the whole day will only result in gastric. I knew that but I still break the rules.

 By looking at the mirror, I notice some changes on me. I'm getting slightly chubbier then before. No one ever notice my weight gain. Only I did bcos I weigh myself using the bathroom scale almost daily. Everyone was saying, "I don't notice any weight gain in you. You just look the same."  Duh! 1 or 2kg gain is not noticeable by human eyes. Bathroom scale reveals everything.

For once I felt relieved cos I had a drastic weight loss last year & few months ago. It's not because of diet but I'm not well. The loss of appetite had caused me to lose 5 kilos in 3 days & consecutively. But it's just temporary. After I recovered, I gain back the weight that I've lost.

I remembered I was once asked by someone, "What's your weight". When they knew my actual weight, they were saying like, "are you sure? It's hard to believe your current weight?" By the expression she's giving me, it's like I'm over weight! Since her weight is the same as me & she's nearly overweight, doesn't mean that I'm over weight. Duh! My height & weight BMI is normal

My BMI: 20.2

BMI Categories:
  • Underweight = <18.5
  • Normal weight = 18.5–24.9
  • Overweight = 25–29.9
  • Obesity = BMI of 30 or greater
Calculate your BMI here: http://www.nhlbisupport.com/bmi/

So, 165cm in height & 55kg in weight. It it over weight?
Obviously not. But I'll still try to lose a few kilos.



I'm a person who will not eat unless I feels hungry. Bad habit! Don't do what I did. (hehe) Just like today. I skipped breakfast but that's ok since I seldom eat in the morning. For lunch, I just ate 2 pieces of jacobs cream biscuit. I know I'm being stubborn again but I don't feel like eating at this moment. I'll have to wait till my appetite is back.

Alrite... Shall emphasise on a healthy lifestyle. Shall work on it one day. Till the next time. Adios & cherio readers!




But I love fast food. By looking at the pics below makes me so tempted to eat them again.






My all time favourite


Yummy... Shall compile all of my favourite fast foods pics to be posted next........

No comments:

Post a Comment