Sunday, June 19, 2011

It's 3am & I'm Awake!

It's 3am in the morning & I'm widely AWAKE! Isn't this GREAT? Hehehe.... (It's already past 3:11am)

I'm not going to write much but just a little on everything. I'm tired but I'll still update for my "love" in blogging. Ahah!

I had "Ice Kacang" earlier & it taste Yummy-Licious..... In times of hot weather like this, all I need is THIS! Icy cold dessert.



Months ago I've been trying to upload what I had for dinner but tend to procrastinate. Since I had many other uncomplete task, I had to postpone this. I'll just combine today's entry with it. 

This is what I called "Diet Dinner". My version of diet. You'll see what I meant. A very light dinner I ever ate. Haha! Little but high calories!


 Sundae Ice-Cream dessert

 U.S. Fries

 Ice Honey Green Tea

(I had to reduce the quality size of the photos for easy/fast upload. Capture using camera phone.)

Time check: It's 4:10 as appear in the clock monitor.

I'll sign out real soon. That's all for now. Adios! Cherio... Remember to smile. Hehe...

♥♥♥♥ I'm so gonna ♥♥♥♥ it

No comments:

Post a Comment