Monday, June 27, 2011

I'm In A Despair ;- (

Yeah! One more day & I'm done... Finally.... I can defeat my "procrastination". Yes... I've proven one thing. Anything can be achieved when done with a GREAT DETERMINATION... I survived! But I couldn't be too happy until I completed the remaining day.

My Despair
My feelings is in despair. I'm happy that I managed to defeat my procrastination but at the same time, I'm feeling really down. Feels like crying, explode & nearly give up. I've tried very hard in job search but no one seems to have given me the chance to prove myself. I'm inexperience &amp perhaps that's the reasons why I was often rejected.

I'm just hoping that one kind soul will give me a chance to prove myself. Give someone like me whom just graduated about a year ago a chance in the working industry. I have no experience because I was not given the chance to start working. Thousands over applications over the past 18 months since the day I graduated but no one has ever given me the chance to have the experience to get started.

If this is the case, then every single fresh graduates out there will never have the chance to prove themselves. I don't know what else to do. I've been waiting all my life.

Jobs that doesn't requires any experience as training will be provided. This sounds great BUT applicants must be able to speak MANDARIN. This is so unfair for non-mandarin speaking people! The question is does every customers come from CHINA that we often need to liase with Chinese speaking clients? Sorry to say this but I personally think this is so biased & unfair! common, Sg is a multi racial country. We speak different dialects down here.

The only thing that hinders for applicants including me to be employ is an unreasonable language barier! The main requirements should atleast be bilingual. Everything is in english down here. What the heck is there always a need for mandarin speaking applicants. That requirements is a MUST to speak Mandarin to liase with chinese speaking clients. If this is the case, I will never secure a job forever! Totally absurd!

If talking about experience, I might not have much but they should atleast give me a chance.

I'm tired thinking about this. Whenever an interviewer take a look at my resume & noticed that I was unemployed for quite a long time, they pass on this remarks. " Why are you unemployed for so long? Are you being so choosy? I thought the market is quite good & you should be able to secure a job easier."

How am I to get a job easier if not even one kind soul(employer) give me a chance to have that "Experience" to prove myself. Their remarks hurts a lot! If only they knew the trouble I went through, doing an intensive job search daily. Working on so hard until I fall sick easily lately because of the stress. I'm at this age & still unemploy. They thought I simply slack around being lazy & postponing job search. But the fact that I went through all the sleepless night thinking when will I start work every single moment. At any point of the day, I logged in various job portal & screening through the posted jobs one by one. Morning, afternoon, night & midnight;  I'll seize every available timing of the day to continue on my search.

After all that, how can they say I'm lazy? It broke my heart. Totally dampened my spirit to presevere. I give up! I don't wanna think about all the negativity that will make me feels so down.

I wanna think only on the happy thoughts. Let's stay happy at all times.

Remember my favourite quotation? A Smile is All It Takes To Cheer Up the Day. Keep Smiling :-)

♥ D'Lytez

P.S (Excuse me for any language or grammatical error made along the way)

No comments:

Post a Comment