Thursday, June 16, 2011

Continuation from "Is It An Obsession"

Yesterday I wrote about my "obsession". I guess my craziness shall continue this whole week or even more. I skip my meals again. That's 2 meals for today; breakfast & lunch. I totally skip them. Perhaps I have lost my appetite for this week.

Skipping 2 meals is equivalent to fasting the whole day but I'm not fasting yet. Perhaps the day after tomorrow, I shall start on covering up my past absence from fasting for last year. Even someone who fast will eat 2 meals which is during the "pre-dawn"(early in the morning usually around 5am in Singapore))  & "break fast"(currently after 7pm) Fasting for nearly 14hrs per day.

I must make an attempt to complete my 1 week of absence from fasting last year before the actual fasting month begins in 01.08.2011. That's 7 weeks from now. I shall stop procrastinating.

Back to my "obsession". I'm quite happy today bcos I've lost weight. Nearly 3kg in 2 days. That's quite fast. Hopefully the weight shall atleast maintain or stop gaining for good. I'll try to lose out another 5kg. But can I do it? Is 5kg too much? But atleast even if I lost another 5kg, I won't be underweight?  Currently my BMI is 19.52 days ago it's 20.2. But if I lose another 5kg, my BMI will be 17.6. 

Whatever, I don't care. I just hope to be healthy. As long as I'm not overweight, I need not panick or worried like I did now. That's why I called it obsession! I was over panick of my current weight. I try very hard to cut that extra pounds. But I did that in an unhealthy way by excessive diet. That shouldn't be it. I'll end this "obsession" for now. Adios!



* A smile is all it takes to cheer up the day. Keep smiling :-) ♥

♥ D'Lytez 

No comments:

Post a Comment