Friday, June 24, 2011

Midnight Quick Update

Time check on my monitor, it's 12:24; I can't sleep. I'm writing in the living room. Been having sleepless night lately. Staring at the blank, dark ceileng.

Few more days to go & I'm done with my fastings. Finally, I managed to prevent myself from procrastinating to complete my remaining "fast".  Yesterday during the pre-dawn meal, I took my meal around 4:40am. I almost stay awake the whole night so as to prevent from overslept.  The heavy rain in the middle of the night had awaken me from my short nap. I'm the only one whose awake for the "pre-dawn meal". The rest were asleep. Eating alone is no "fun" but I had to because I had to complete my remaining fast. Hoping to complete the rest by this month.

I'm not going to write much today. Perhaps I shall continue the next time round. That's it for now. Till the next time. Adios :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment