Sunday, June 5, 2011

June..... My Guilt

It's already June. Half the year had past. Ermmm...Time flies real quick. Sometimes I just couldn't imagine half the year had already gone. There's so many things yet to be accomplish. Been busy lately. Trying to keep up with those uncomplete things. I need to improve on my organisation skills. Time management is tough.

I have yet to arrange for a meet up with my "long time" friend. Couldn't find the perfect time. Despite being unemploy, even my weekdays are almost taken. Sorry babe. I knew I said to arrange for meet up  a.s.a.p but I can't find the right time. Hopefully by July, I can meet up with you. I feel guilty if didn't keep up with what was plan. (Despite the person I'm refering to never knew about the presence of my blog, I still leave a msg for her)

In about 8-weeks time, it will be the start of Ramadhan(fasting month). Yet, I still have about a week of fasting to cover up. By hook or by crook, by July, I need to complete all the uncomplete "fasting" that was left last year. I need to be consistent this time round.  I look at the calander, 1st August - day 1 of Ramadhan. 30 Aug - Hari Raya Aidilfitri. This year the fasting days is only 29-days unlike the usual 30-days of fasting.

I'll end this for now. There's still some pending post to be publish & complete. I have no idea when I'll be able to publish them. Perhaps one day, everything shall be completed. Adios readers....

*Remember a smile is all it takes to cheer up the day. Keep smiling ♥

♥ D'Lytez ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment