Tuesday, May 31, 2011

May Final Day

Today's goina be the last & final day in May. I hate to say this but I have to, Goodbye MAY. This month bring about a significant & special day in my life. Lastly, May also marks a sad day in my life that I shall never forget for the rest of my life.

It's special bcos this is the month that I landed on earth. Secondly, it's a Mother's Day. Lastly, it bring about  a sad memories in my life after the passing of my beloved birth mum 2yrs ago.

5th month of the year will soon made it exit & new month will make it's entrance. Let's welcome June that shall make it's entrance by 12midnight later. June - 6th month of the year will appear in a matter of hours.  I hate goodbye but every beginning will come to an end.

Why I'm making an attempt to write as frequent as possible for this year? The answer is simple. I may not know if I'm able to continue writing the next year & the following year. We never know what will happen next. As long as I have the opportunity to write, I'll make full use of it & try to seize it.

Even if I have to squeeze in some time in the middle of the night to complete this entry that I shall post & publish later this afternoon. I'm happy to do it. I won't mind doing something that I enjoy even during the "wee hours".  I prepare my write up earlier in advance so that I don't have to spent long hours while logging in blogspot. I'll just paste this later.

As I've mentioned before, I find joy in writing. Whatever critics I might be getting, it doesn't matter to me. I'm not a professional writer, so please excuse me for any errors in language or grammar. I'm just letting out my emotions in my writings with a spontaneous thoughts.

Honestly, at first thought, who will ever came across my blog & will anyone even bother to read it? But my purpose of writing is a way to express my emotions and not being "discovered" or letting my blog became "popular" etc.

I think I still have some pending post but shall only update them when I had the time.

Let's get back to the "3 Events In My Life" that happens in May. My birthday was not celebrated this year. My birthday cake is given to me few days after my birthday. No celebration on the actual day. But this year is special as I'm a year older. 22 is a nice number. I'm becoming a little weiser than before. I emphasise more on positivity thinking. I learn to smile more and appreciate life. I try to live life as if it will end tomorow. I'm learning to be more independent.

Mother's day is special to all mothers out there. A sacrifice made between life and death while trying to deliver a baby trully a big sacrifice done by a woman. Motherly love is beyond words.

Finally is the passing of my birth mum. It seems I just met her yesterday. But I learnt that every beginning will come to an end. I learnt to "let go" my sadness. I believe that memories stays forever even though they may no longer be around.  

That's it for now. Final post for May. Till the next time. Goodbye May :-(






A Smile Is All It Takes To Cheer Up The Day. Keep Smiling :-) ♥♥ 


No comments:

Post a Comment