Monday, May 16, 2011

A Week Away From Internet

As the title goes, I stay away from the internet for nearly a week. One thing which I will feel "empty" if I don't surf the net that long. But I have to do it for my own good. Yup, I'm left with no choice but to heed by the doctor advice. Try to stay away from the computer until I recover or atleast feels better. Wrong posture of sitting or too much of straining can do harm to our health.

For a week, I've been feeling the pain on my nerves/veins. Improper sitting posture or over stretching that I normally do daily had affected the veins around my neck. For a while I felt "immobile". Moving around is definitely not easy for me.

While typing this entry, I'm not fully recovered but I can't help to stay away from the pc for a long period of time. One week is all I can endure. I still am feeling the pain when I tried to bent my neck when I'm standing  but ateast it's much better than day one when I had a sudden "attack" of "sprained neck". Don't mind my english. Let me try to put it properly. I sprained my neck out of a sudden in just a few seconds. Hmm, that sounds much better.

Today, I tried to check my mails. Quite a number of unread mails. I tried to read every single one of it but I stop once I felt a pain in my neck. It's been a week but it looks like I've not fully recovers. I still feels the pain when I tried to move my neck. Quite a number of tasks need to be postpone because of my health condition. Pending task, I'll get you done as quick as I could!

Not to mention my Facebook account which I've abandoned for months! I felt terrible abandoning it but I think it's the best for the meantime. No more online gaming for me. It's about time I stay focus on my main priority in life. I'll only check for notifications or messages if I happen to log in FB. Otherwise, I'll not log into my facebook any longer. Reducing the time spent on FB. I've made it!

One more thing, for more than a year, I've neglected or rather abandoned my messenger. No more chatting with friends over the cyber world. I've totally quit chatting on the messenger. Goodbye to all my "cyber friends". It's been more than a year since I had a conversation with all of them. But it's for my own good. Don't wanna be glued to the computer. I wanna use the time fruitfully.

Sprained the neck or twisted the neck is the same thing for me. Not sure of the right term used but the doctor said, "Oh... You twisted your neck. I see..."  So I assume it's "twisted".

I hope it shall be back to normal as soon as possible.  The pain is "disastrous" on day one and two. After  consuming the medication, I felt slightly better. Moving around is much more easier but I can't move faster like what I used to do. I do everything at a slower pace even for now. I must learn to sit up straight but I used to slouched. I know it's a bad habit for me but I'll try to correct my ways.  I wanna get well soon.

That's it for now. Till the next time. Have a great day readers :)

PS: It took me 2 days to finish up this entry since I do everything at a slower pace. I started to surf the net and wrote this entry yesterday night and continued today at 5pm++. It took me nearly an hour or maybe more to complete this entry. I know its slow unlike usual. Atleast I managed to comple this.ou

*A smile is all it takes to brighten up the day & even anyone's day.


So remember, keep smiling :)

No comments:

Post a Comment