Tuesday, May 3, 2011

I Hate Being Treated This Way!

I'm not goina revealed with whom I had this kind of situation with.

It just happened and is goina happen again for sure. I simply hate the kind of treatment I'm getting from  "_______ ".   If there happened to be anything that's bothering you, can you please not vent your anger to me like that? You are behaving worse like a kid! Just for a small "mistake"(I can't say it's really a mistake but rather a "delay"), you are throwing tantrums on me. Pls take note, the delay did not refers to waiting time of being late but  "Delay" is just a term that I used to describe. It's more into something that I had forgotten and I'm being yelled at because of that. Can't really describe the situation.

Whatever happens along your way, pls STOP SHOUTING at me. I'm a normal human being with feelings. It cost you nothing to be polite ad say things out nicely. I bet you can do that but it seems that you purposely choose that kind of "attitude" to look "superior".  Everyone makes mistake but that's not the way to deal with it.

"Patience is virtue" but it seems that you don't have that in your inner-self.  Things can never always go your way! You are never 100% on the right path/situation. Accept it when someone correct your way bcos you're never always right. I hope you will change one day but that hope seems to be very difficult to be achive bcos you never ever tried. You never try to control your anger. Have you ever did once? I knew from the start, you never did. You seems to have lost the "sense of respect" towards others. You never care about my feelings and the rest.

In hoping that you will get control of your anger management seems just like a dream that will never come true! You never even realised how you have hurt me and the rest. You never will bcos you can't be bothered with it(suroundings). Lately, you have changed drastically. What causes the cahange? Only GOD knew it. If only I had the courage to say this in front of you but I never did. My feelings/ inner-self are too fragile that if I happened to say it out, I'll broke into tears.

How I wish I'm not a "fragile" girl. Any little things can break me. I can easily cried over little things. This is something that I wanna change. I wanna be a strong girl but it's hard for me. I do have temper just like everyone else did but I've been reminding myself on anger management. I try my best to control my anger especially in public. So, the chance of you(people) seeing me showing "temper" in public is very rare unless I'm in a bad mood but that had never happened so far. I'll just walk away if I'm angry & without talking to anyone. I personally think that walking away is better than showing "tantrums" or "yelling" in public. Save the embarrasement to yourself!

I know ________ will never knew I'm talking about _______ down here. As I said in the beginning, I'll not revealed the name of the person who hurt me unknowingly even though I bet _____ would have knew it. I HATE being yelled at especially in public or anywhere! ________, "Save the embarrasement to yourself!" I believe in what goes around, comes around and karma. Whatever hurt that this person had caused, one day, ______ will face the same situation like mine. So, if you don't wanna be embarrased in public, never do so otherwise.

That's it for now. I felt so much relieved after typing out what I went through today.

ps: * __________ (this underline blanks refers to the person whom I felt pissed off with. Hence, I'm not revealing the name.) *

No comments:

Post a Comment