Sunday, May 1, 2011

It's Already May

Today's already the 1st day of May & the 5th month of the year. Hello MAY. Goodbye April! I'm goina miss April.

In just a matter of days, I'll be a year older. I'm sad to think about it. I wish to stay at my current age forever but I know that's impossible. Every living thing will age one day. No one will live forever. Whatever it is, I'm still young even though I'll be a year older in a few days time. I'm thankful to be able to live this far.

My hopes for this month is all my wishes shall come true. What my wishes are? I shall keep that as a secret! Bcos not everything can be shared to public. Hope for a smooth daily survival in life. Life is like a spinning wheel. It never went on as smooth as we expected. We'll have to go through a crooked path before being able to say " I made it!" or "I survive this battle!" Face the fact, life is never straight. Many obstacles awaits us in the future.

Throughout 2011, I said this to myself. I don't wanna be addicted to the social networking websites like facebook because that's the only account that I have in social networking. That's part of my resolution for 2011. Ahah! It's not only a resolution but I managed to keep to my "resolution". I'm no longer addicted to fb. I no longer played any games from fb. I made it! My resolutions completed. I did not check into fb daily like what I used to. If I'm busy, I'll abandon fb. Recently, I'm ill for nearly a week and I did not log into Facebook the whole week. I don't even bother to check in the news feed like what I used to do last year. I've minimize the time spent in FB. Yeah! I made it!

After I click the publish button for any post that I made, I'll straight away sign out of blogspot even before viewing my post that I've jst made. I'm going to do this again after ending this entry. I'll sign out straight away after clicking the "publish" button.

I shall end this for now. Till the next time. Goodbye & cherio! 

No comments:

Post a Comment