Thursday, May 5, 2011

Maher Zain First Acting Role

Maher Zain First Acting Role in "Pesantren and Rock & Roll"

Finally, I can watched Maher Zain's first acting debut in "Pesantren Rock & Roll". In Maher Zain's official facebook, he mentioned that he's acting debut will be broadcast on Monday, May 2 @ SCTV, one of Indonesian TV Channel. On the mentioned date, I tuned in to that channel, waited till the end but MZ never came out.

The next day, May 3rd, I tuned in again to SCTV, but there's still no sign of him in the scenes. But at the end of the bloopers after the drama ended, there's bloopers of MZ.

Finally the following day, May 4th, I waited in front of the TV to catch a glimpse of his acting. Just curious how his acting would turned out. I stayed through the night and managed to spot him on a few scenes. So, today I went to Youtube in hoping that someone would upload his acting and finally found it. I'll include the videos below and also the link to it just in case there's error in the embedded html code.



http://youtu.be/8i4Ad8z6tbg



http://youtu.be/mUadMCzOkL4



http://youtu.be/IhxTd0wer2g


http://youtu.be/YKi-19Y5U-A

There's 4 parts of videos in total. Hopefully in times to come, the uploader will never removed the videos bcos once the video is remove due any reasons or another(copyright etc..), we no longer able to watch it anymore in future.

I really wanna watch his upcoming concert on 18th June 2011 at Singapore Expo. But simply couldn't afford the tickets. Any complimentary tickets for me? I'll definitely attend his concert if I get a pair of complimentary tickets! Just like a dream come true.... Hehe...

Yesterday he dropped by Singapore for a radio interview but I missed the live interview conducted by Hafeez Glamour. How I wish I was there. I hope to watch him live one day. Hopefully!

I'll end this for now. Till the next time. Stay cheerful at all times. Keep on smiling. (This is what I've been telling myself daily.) Hope the same for the rest too. Cherio readers![Wondering if there is any readers to this post but nvm! :-) ]

No comments:

Post a Comment