Sunday, May 8, 2011

A Year Older But 4Eva Young At Heart




This is what I had for my birthday. The cake for this year. "Dome" from Prima Deli bakery. It's all chocolate! You know my craze for chocolates & this cake have it all. Entire whole chocolates with chocolates fillings & creams. By eating one slice of it will make you sick due to the sweetness of the chocolates. Non-chocolate lovers, pls beware! Only choco-lover like me can enjoy the taste but I have to give in after eating one slice of it. Will continue finishing the rest another day. Obviously I shared this cake among the family. Will never able to have it all by myself. Bcos too much choco will make me sick. Overall, I enjoy consuming this cake.

Apart from the cake, I was given a treat at a restaurant @ Vivo yesterday. I'm thankful for whatever is being given and provided for me. A big thank you to those who made it possible & remembering my birthday. It's the thoughts that counts not the value of a $$$ or materials etc... Thanks to the few who remembered my birthday. All those wishes trully makes my day.  

As the title goes, A year older but forever young at heart. That's my personal favourite quotation. There's no celebration as usual. A year older had made me to do a lot of thinking and growing up. It's different this year because I'm no longer can be considered a "teenager" although I still behaves like one! "I'm already entering the second year of an adult stage". I just make up my own terms or definition! I never heard anyone saying like that. Ahah!

Things that can make me happy is being with those(closed/ loved ones) who understands me &  make me feel and be myself. Honestly, I don't have many friends. But I felt so much at ease bcos I knew I have a few that really understands and be by my side to comfort me when I am at my lowest point in life. I know I'm not "popular" surrounded by a large circles of friends but even if I have let say one or two friends, I'm thankful enough cos I knew I will always feels comfortable being in their company. 

I'm looking forward to meet them soon.

My final wish or hopes is definitely to have a career for survival. I'm afraid to demand much in life &  just hope to work harder as days goes by. To achieve something is definitely not easy. It requires hard works & determination. That's what I've been telling myself every moment. It's easier said than done. But I believe through hard work & determination, anything can possibly be achieve in the future. Tentitively, I tend to give up easily over the things I can't achieved but at the same time I will remind myself, NEVER TO GIVE UP. If I repeatedly say it daily, I believe it's going to be a strong "spirit" and a form of "encouragement" for me to carry on with my daily life.

Just like I keep telling myself to smile even in my worse day. For the start it may not work that easily but after a few tries, it works for me. By keep telling yourself to be happy, you will feel the happiness at the end of the day. Be a "Happy go lucky" person. Happiness will make us look younger. Remember that.... I emphasise myself on the positivity of thinking. Think positive & avoid negativity. Smile & you will feel happy at the end of the day. Alrite... I'm goina end the entry for today. Till the next time. Cherio!

PS: I'm a quiet and soft-spoken girl. Someone who's a little bit on the quiet side but I always wanna feel happy and cheerful. A Smile is all it takes to cheer up the day.


I'm so gonna ♥♥♥♥ it
(My favourite quotation)

No comments:

Post a Comment