Saturday, May 28, 2011

Royal Wedding of the 2 Generations - Images

I'll start to put up the pics for 2011 Royal Wedding followed by Princess Diana Wedding pics. Pictures obtained from "google" images search engine. My apologies, I can't remember the exact site they are from. I randomly select them from Google Images.

William & Kate Wedding - 29 April 2011:

The Invitation












Royal Wedding 29 July 1981 - Charles & Diana

 Princess Diana is the most gorgeous princess ever. Not to compare between Kate & Diana but I think majority will agree that Diana beauty outshine the most. Just look at the above pic. Love that smile.



 Charles & Diana are 13 years apart. Diana was only 20 when she got married with the 33 year old prince.



This is another part of my postpone entries. I complete this in June 13 but since I had saved it in drafts to published this post in May, I'll just use the date that I had planned to start writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment