Thursday, May 19, 2011

The Season Have Begun

Despite my "condition" right now, I couldn't sit still. Just did about an hour of job search. I've been on the internet for nearly 2 hours. Checking those loads of unread mails. I didn't read mails when I'm unwell even though I still surf the net for "world or local news". If I'm seriously ill, I'll abandon everything(internet). Health is more important than the internet! Haha...

I felt that I've rest quite enough. I've been having a "bad night sleep" for weeks & still counting. Why? I had a sleepless night nowadays. Even after consuming the medications, I couldn't have a proper sleep. Waking up in between the middle of the night & staring in the blank, dark ceileng. Nightmares sometimes do scares me off.  Just don't wanna think about it anymore.

However, I'm quite glad that I'm recovering as days goes by. About 30% more to recover as I've beeen recently infected by a flu after the sprained incident. However, I'm still feeling the pain. To top it all, flu symptoms seems to be developing for the 3rd day. Hopefully it shall recover soon. The season of flu has just begun! It can even be heard my neighbours coughing away when I'm at the living room typing the entry for my blog.  

I spent about 15mins planning & writing this entry. Alright.. I'm still typing at a slower pace. Planning on what to write eventually takes time. Quite a short post. Goina end this for now. Probably on the next post, I'm planning to write or post the music videos that I enjoy listening throughout my childhood days,  teenage life till current time(now). That can only be possible if I could find the videos on Youtube.  Till the next time.

PS: I've been wanting to write a post in my dialect but I tend to procrastinate each time I try to do it. I've been writing in english throughout majority of the post. Seems that everything is in english. I need to brush up on my dialect too. I wanna balance out both languages. I'll try to do that the next time round. My next entry shall still be in the language understood worldwide. Ahah!

No comments:

Post a Comment