Monday, April 25, 2011

♥♥21st♥♥ Final Week

This week marks something which I called the "final week of 21". As of next week, I'll be turning 22. I'm sad. I wanna be 21 forever or rather "I wanna be 17 forever". I've always said this of wanting to be 17 4eva instead of being 21..  17 is a youthful age. Ahaha....


I have a youthful look of a 17-year old(like real only, duh!) teenager. But my previous statement is true to a certain extent. Some people often mistaken me for being a student a lot of times. Yup it doesn't happens once or twice but it had happened quite a few times.

Something whisch I remembered from the past:

When I was working as a temporary customer service, customers often mistaken me for a 17-yr old teenager or student. Some even asked me, "Girl, did you just completed your "O" Level?" Yup they thought I just completed my secondary school education or high school. I just smiled at them, sometimes not even saying a word to their question. But If feel like answering, I'll honestly replied, "No, I'm not. I've completed my high school education a few years ago.(smile while replying).

When I was 19, I had the same question being asked by fellow colleagues. They often said I look so young and almost everyone at the office thought I was a student. Perhaps the next time anyone ask me this again, I'll just say "yup I'm 17 or I'm still a student". I don't really dressed up for work. Just a simple outfit, office wear without any makeup and even if I do put on, it'll just be a very light application. Maybe that could be the reason of often being mistaken.

I hope to be forever young at heart. When we're happy, I believe we'll look younger than our actual age.

21, please don't leave so soon. I've so much thing yet to be accomplish. Allow me to achieve something before you make a departure and left me to be one year older, 22. My birthday is close to mother's day. Mother's day usually falls on Sunday, first week of May? Am I right? Correct me if I'm wrong.  I landed on this earth on the first week of May. But thinking of Mother's Day makes me sad. I shall not drag on this any further.

I think I'll end this for now. I'll be back if there's anything to write about.


21st pls don't leave so soon........


http://www.google.com.sg/imglanding?q=21+birthday&hl=en&sa=G&rlz=1R2GGHP_enSG414&biw=1345&bih=520&tbm=isch&tbnid=7XC-BdSS9sZwIM:&imgrefurl=http://absoluteuniquegifts.com/unique-21st-birthday-gifts/&imgurl=http://absoluteuniquegifts.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/unique-21st-birthday-gifts-3.jpg&w=400&h=300&ei=QSy1TbbrCYq8rAf6pdDIDQ&zoom=1&iact=rc&page=1&tbnh=113&tbnw=152&start=0&ndsp=27&ved=1t:429,r:2,s:0 


The link where I gotten this image(above)


PS: To be honest, I don't even bother check what my post will look like after clicking the "publish" button. Any errors seen is forgiven. Hahah! Pls don't judge my post if it looks handicapped. But I'll visit my blog for any comments from the chat box soon. Hmmm.... Maybe next week. Adios readers :)

No comments:

Post a Comment