Monday, April 18, 2011

The Pain & Endurance

I skip blogging for the entire week starting 11th April till 17th April. Wasn't feeling well during the weekdays. 4days of bed rest is totally killing me. After I've recovered, my body starting to feel the pain from the outcome of what I called "too much rest". I wanna get up from bed but I simply couldn't do so. I was totally weak for 4days. Yup, I fell sick for 4 consecutive days. My head felt so heavy that what I do the whole day is just sleep. I even need help to get my food delivered to me in bed bcos I cannot even stand up for long and not strong enough to hold anything heavy. I couldn't even walk straight.

On the fourth day, I went to the doctor bcos I cannot tolerate the pain. My blood pressure is slightly low. That's cause all the dizziness. I had diarhea too. All the combined pain is killing me. I was totally weak for the first time in my life. I'm glad all the pain had gone. I've finally recovered. Except for the back pain that I felt from the 4-day bed rest.

I'm so thankful that I've recovered. Health is the most important thing in life. Thank you Allah for helping me to endure all the pain and making me well again... You are my saviour. I feel so blessed... Everything happens for a reason and nothing will happen if He don't allow it...

The pain which I need to endure for 4-days is something which I shall never forget. I'm thankful I can still continue life as normal just like before. That's Life! With all the pain and endurance that we overcome, it will make us stronger day by day. That's it for now. Till the next time. Next entry, I'll include the movie that I watched last night. I'll break today's entry into 2 parts.

No comments:

Post a Comment