Tuesday, April 5, 2011

It Happens Again

It's already past midnight. I'm looking at the digital clock in the monitor. It's 12:37am to be exact. The worst part is that I'm not sleeping again. Another Insomnia. Whateva!

I decided to keep myself "busy". Ahah! I log into my blog and decided to change the design and layout, etc... Keep changing several times until I finally decided to keep my blog simple and plain. I came across a cute baby pic from one of a celebrity facebook fan page few days ago and decided to use that as my background. Couldn't think of any better pic than that. Reason is I love cute babies. They are so adorable, cute and innocent. Looking at their cute smile simply makes my day. My heart melts. They are totally innocent.


The next thing, I decided to search more on some good/pleasant music to be heard. Suddenly I remembered Bruno Mars. Yup, this talented singer totally makes my day. By listening to his songs, I could say, I'm happy. I discovered a lot of his songs, "unreleased" demo that leaked out in youtube. I simply enjoy listening to his music. His voice is mesmerizing and pleasant to be heard. That's all I can say.

I kinda like another song from him. It was uploaded on Youtube, 28-10-2010. I'll include the video(lyrics only on screen) below. Simple lyrics. "Today My Life Begins"



I take another look at the clock. It's already 1:00am. I better end this entry and get myself ready to "dreamland". Though I couldn't sleep, I'll try to rest and close my eyes to relax. I'll force myself to sleep. I always do it! I'm ending this for now. Till the next entry if I'm in a mood to write. Have a good day everyone!


P:S. I've decided not to write anything that's too personal about my life. I'm just goina write about some random stuffs, maybe like the music that I like or any stuffs like that. But I'll avoid writing anything about family which I think is too personal to be shared openly to public.

Until today none of my friends knew I had a blog. I'm the only one who knew it and the public. I'll remain as anonymous whenever possible. One day, I might put up my pic here but I'll never knew when it shall happen. I'll just remain the way it is for now. Adios! (My longest post script ever! Ahaha :D

No comments:

Post a Comment