Friday, August 26, 2011

♥ Local Hari Raya Songs 2011 (Festive Songs) ♥

I keep telling myself not to update this month but I cannot help it. I just wanna share the 2 videos below & I'm not goina elaborate on anything. I must update today because of the festive mood approaching in 4 days time; Yup it's known as Hari Raya Aidilfitri or "Eid-ul-Fitri" as known worldwide.


I just wanna share my favourite song for Hari Raya this year. It happens to be a new released songs from my idol; Taufik Batisah. There's only 2 songs sung by him. One solo performance & the other one is a duet with the 2nd SG idol. Well I'm not a fan of the 2nd SG idol but since my idol is in the song, I shall include the live performance below.


My Most Favourite Song is the solo performance which is entitle "Syawal Yang Mulia" by Taufik.

http://youtu.be/rt7HvSWG7Q8




Below's is a duet with the 2nd idol. A song entitle "Kenangan Di Hari Raya"


http://youtu.be/DkEqccsv-GQ




I enjoy watching his live performance. I was there when he sang that song. I came down to catch his live performance cum autograph session. But nope, I didn't get his autograph neither did I purchase his Raya album. Just came down to catch him singing live. Truly enjoy his performance :)


I'm ending my entry for now. I'll update more after Raya which is September! Still busy with the festive preparations. Btw, tomorrow is Singapore's President's Election Day. We, Singaporeans all have to vote. I'm goina get some sleep for now. Will need to wake up early tomorrow morning for voting. The sweet thing is the voting place is right next to my housing estate; a primary school. That's the venue for voting. I have no idea who to vote. I'm not familiar with the political candidates...

Good night to all readers stopping by my blog. Do leave a comment at the chatbox informing where you're from. Till the next time. Cherio readers :)

♥♥♥♥ I'm so gonna ♥♥♥♥ it

No comments:

Post a Comment