Wednesday, August 31, 2011

♥Salam Lebaran 2011♥

Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri 1432H, Maaf Zahir Batin to all Muslims. Minal' Aidzin Wal Faidzin. Salam lebaran. Eid Mubarak! Ermmm... What else? 







I'm back! It feels so good to be back. For nearly a month of lack of updates, I'm finally back :) Today is the 2nd day of "lebaran", "raya" "eid-ul-fitr" or whatever term is used for greetings. It's time to celebrate after a month of fasting. This year there's only 29 days of Ramadan. But to some like Indonesia, it is still 30 days. That means Indonesia just celebrate 1st Syawal today.

Throughout August, I did not really update my blog. Only for some reason, I did a quick update just to share some links or music videos that I think I need to share during the month of Ramadan & towards the upcoming Syawal. Not really a "proper update" though.

I'd like to share a link, a video meant for Lebaran. A musical programme by local station called "Simfoni Lebaran". To be honest, I did not really get a a chance to catch it during its telecast. I was away on eve of raya & during it's 2nd telecast on the morning of Raya, I'm busy with some preparation. I only managed to watch toward the end of the programme. So I decided to include the video below. Courtesy from XinMsn catchup tv.

Check out this great MSN video: Episode 1

<a href='http://video.xin.msn.com/watch/video/episode-1/1tngttz88?src=v5:embed::' target='_new' title='Episode 1'>Video: Episode 1</a>

Will watch this some day. Just update for posting. I'm not sure if the embeded codes works. Otherwise, just click the link to watch it.

PS. I have yet to do any visiting for raya this year. I'm unsure when will the day be for "visiting". Maybe weekend. Ermmm only weekend is possible.

I'll have to stop for now. Till the next update. I know this is quite a short update but as the title goes, it have to be something related to the current festive. I might update some day since I can't think of any updates for sharing. I'm not going to get too personal here as it's open to public. Only things that I feel can be share with readers, I will write it down otherwise I'll not reveal any.

Cherio readers & Wasalam to passerby muslim readers if any :-)

 ♥♥♥♥ I'm so gonna ♥♥♥♥ it

No comments:

Post a Comment