Thursday, October 27, 2011

Final Thursday in October

Without realising, October is already coming to an end. Ooooo... Why must it past too quickly? With October ending, it means that the end of the year is approaching real soon. Before we know it, 2011 will make it exit right before our own eyes. Why is everything happening so fast? Oooopsss....

There's still a a few things on my Wishlist that is yet to be accomplish. At times I felt that there's so many things to do but with so little time left for the day.

On my previous entry, I wrote about hair dye which leads to death. Majority of the article was an excerpt taken from an online article which I've included the link before extracting the news. Thinking about it totally freaks me out. Reminiscing about the past, how I get involved in hair colouring. My obsession to get my desired colour that never work out to my expection. How frustrated it is.

I continue coloring my hair to get to the result as appear on the colour chart. I repeatedly do so & the end result is as expected; my hair is damaged.. What worst would it be if the hair get damaged... Every girl dream to have a perfect hair, long, smooth & thick. But when my hair get damaged, my level of confidence drop as days goes by.  Hoping that my hair will be back to it's healthy state one day.

That's it... I'm running out of idea. Shall end this entry for now. Till the next time. Adios peeps!

If you are feeling happy inside, it will outshine on the outside. Think positive. ♥♥A smile is all it takes to cheer up the day. Keep smiling :) ♥♥

I'm hoping to be a freelance writer one day ♥♥♥♥ I'm so gonna ♥♥♥♥ it

No comments:

Post a Comment