Saturday, November 5, 2011

Hello November

Good day to all passerby readers. This shall be my first update for this month. I've been lacking of ideas on what to update on my next entry. That's the cause of lack of updates. My apologies to that. It's my love in writing that cause me to come back for more(trying to write as frequently as I could). But due to time constraint, I will only update when I have the time to do so. 

Ermmm... What shall I begin with? Today is the 5th of November 2011 & it's also the eve of Hari Raya Haji or "Eid-Ul-Adha". Alright.. The celebration for this festive is not as spectacular as Hari Raya Puasa because it's different. Eid-ul-adha a.k.a. hari raya korban; it means a sacrifice. Some are performing the "haj" at Mecca & that's why it's not really celebrated by many. We are hoping for family members who are currently away performing the pilgrimage for a safe return. I don't really "celebrate" this festive but just as a form of respect, I shall appreciate this festive day. Ok. Enough of that.

Nowadays, it's been a rainy season. Flood everywhere? Even in some parts of Asia such as Thailand, etc... 

One more month & December shall make it's entrance. That clearly means that 2012 is drawing nearer. That's fast... 2011 pls don't leave so soon. 

Shall end this for now. Will be back if I have more to update. Cherio peeps!


♥♥♥♥ I'm so gonna ♥♥♥♥ it

No comments:

Post a Comment