Tuesday, November 29, 2011

It's a Total Hectic

Yesterday , I spent the day out somewhere around the country. I ended up getting surprised as I realised that by the time I reached home, it was past midnight. Yup... "Cinderella in the house!" Ahahaha... Why it's a total hectic? Despite getting home very late past midnight, I still need to wake up early in the morning to get the "necessary task" done.

Imagine I couldn't get to sleep despite the clock is pointing towards 4am in the morning. What causes me to stay wide awake despite all the hectic walking around the whole day. Surprisingly, I'm like a "zombie" when I forced myself to wake up despite the drowsy feelings. I need to prevent procrastination from accumulating through my body cells. What crap am I talking? Does it makes sense?

Anyway, my eyes are getting heavier as my fingers are typing right at this moment. I shall continue with my next update if I manage to get my hands on this "lappy" of mine.

p.s: This shall be my "quick update" for the day. Didn't manage to plan a proper update.

Till the next time. Cherio readers! A smile is all it takes to cheer up the day. So remember, keep smiling :)

 ♥♥♥♥ I'm so gonna ♥♥♥♥ it

No comments:

Post a Comment