Saturday, December 31, 2011

Moments Before 2012 - Goodbye 2011

Countdown to 2012 in less than 8 hours away. New years eve; countdown party everywhere!

2011 brought about many memories in my life. Happiness, sad, anger, frustrating & disappointing moments. All of that feelings happened within this year.

I have never went to any countdown party. Hopefully later I can visit any countdown party nearby. Hopefully if everything goes well. We shall see how it goes later.

Last week I fall sick with a temperature of 39.7°C. The seasons of flue have just began. But I'm thankful that I have recovered from the flu. I was advice to complete the whole course of medicine for antibiotic as prescribed by the doctor. Since I'm the stubborn type, I did not fully complete the entire medication. I stop taking medicine after I'm feeling much better.  After a week, I'm feeling much better than before.


My resolution in 2012: to be a better person than before. Most importantly to secure a job in the industry. I hope for nothing but only the best in life. More happiness in time to come. I really want to achieve something in my life. As I'll grow a year older in a few months from now(since I belong to the Taurus horoscope), there's so many things that I wanna achieve before my birthday..

I'm ending my final entry for this year. GOODBYE 2011! ♥♥ I'm definitely goina miss it.

Till the next time peeps! Cherio ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment