Friday, January 6, 2012

Happy New Year 2012!

Hello 2012! I know I'm 6 days late but Happy New Year readers... May our new year resolutions come true!


Celebration?

I went for the countdown. Yup for the first time in my life, I attended the countdown. The countdown party was open to public. It was held at Punggol East, "Harmony Square" at Rivervale Crescent. That's 3 stops away from my house bus stop.

I left my house at around 10:30pm. Took a bus to get there. Arrived at the venue around 10:50pm. I was too early but not quite. There's already a huge crowd forming at the open space. Watched some singing by the winner of the 2010 singing contest organised by the CC (Community Club). It was a powerful performance by that woman. Her vocal rocks! Couldn't quite remember the song she sang but I only remembered she covered the final song by Adele - Rolling In The Deep. She rock the stage. Applaud by the residents and people around.

The moment that we've been waiting for have finally arrived. It's time for countdown! Excited for it! But of course the reason for me being there is to catch my idol singing live. I'm waiting for Taufik to perform on stage. But he only performed after the countdown. He took the stage with Hady Mirza for a duet singing "Freedom". He continued with the next song , a medley song from his various album: MYBG, Sombong, Sesuatu Janji & Addicted. He end the performance with a final song, "One Last" taken from his first album entitled "Blessings".

Sadly, I did not managed to capture the moments in my camera bcos everything seems unclear. the lighting wasn't that good. Furthermore I'm using my camera phone to capture & the focus was not good so everything is blur. So, it's no point for me to continue snapping pictures. I spent the time watching him singing rather than busy snapping & capturing videos.






I stand right next to the speaker & it was a total blast for my ear drum. But I can watched his performance clearly from where I stand. There's no one standing in front of me bcos it's where the speaker is being placed with the stand. There was a "gate" align to it. So it was somehow covered up by the "gate".

I really love the fireworks after the countdown. I took several pics but then again it was not quite clear. So I took a video of the fireworks & uploaded it to my facebook. I knew uploading video to blogger will take forever. I'll try to think of a way to upload them without any hassle. Perhaps Youtube. Shall see how it goes later.


Finally managed to upload the fireworks video I captured during the event. Some random shot on the fireworks. Recorded towards the end of the fireworks using my camera phone, HTC 7 Trophy. Blurry & shaky images expected.

As for now, Have a great New Year readers! Enjoy... A new year, a new ME... Till the next time. Cherio peeps!

♥♥♥♥ I'm so gonna ♥♥♥♥ it

No comments:

Post a Comment