Monday, January 16, 2012

World Orchid Conference 2011

I began this entry on 26 November 2011 but only managed to publish it today, 16 Jan 2012. There's a huge delay in my attempt to complete this entry. I was busy lately & only had the time to update today. Perhaps the issue of uploading photos that are taking forever is the main cause why this update is postponed up to nearly 2 months. I only realized uploading pics by other ways such as using "Photobucket". I'm not up-to-date regarding web or I.T matters. Without further ado, here it is my update on W.O.C. 2011. Pictures tells a thousand words. I'm not good in elaborating more about the event. So I chose to upload photos to do all the explaining. Picture quality is not good as I'm using mobile camera. Please excuse the quality of it.
  
Saturday 19 November 2011: On this date, I went to Marina Bay for the event of World Orchid Conference.

There's a free shuttle bus service provided from Marina Bay station to Sands Expo & Convention Centre, Marina Bay Sands Singapore. It's my first time being there. It's a total new experience for me. Entry to the Garden of Bay requires ticket for entry. But the garden park outside Garden of Bay, it's a free admission.

                                                                                                            

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket





The ticket cost $18 after a rebate discount. If possible, I'll include the tickets image below.  



Some pics that was captured during the visit:


"Entrance of Prove" that reads "Gardens By The Bay"

















Below is some of the snapshot taken. There's a few more photo's left to be uploaded. I'm trying to upload the image of the tickets purchased. All is uploaded except the tickets.




♥♥♥♥ I'm so gonna ♥♥♥♥ it

No comments:

Post a Comment