Saturday, January 14, 2012

It's Time To Leave

It's hard to say goodbye. But every beginning will come to an end. It's about time I make my leave. Though I somehow felt attached to that place but I'm left with no choice but to leave. The sooner the better. I did not make this decision of leaving in a day or two but I have think it over than a day, weeks & months.

The day have finally came for me to submit my decision. It took me a month to think over this matter. Perhaps it's all that I can endure. I had enough of it. I have to leave sooner or later. I have to make a solid decision. It's about time, I need to inform my decision to the required "party". The conclusion is I'm leaving the organisation for good. I simply can't stay any longer.

I enjoyed my time down there. I had my reason to leave. But I'm not going to explain what is the main reason that forced me to leave. Some things are best kept as secret. I am not fond of pint pointing on whose at fault or what's the main issue etc... Let the truth remains in my heart. For sure, some may have already known the reason behind it but I chose not to explain when the manager asked the reason for me quitting? What I answered is a spontaneous "boring" but for sure that's not the main reason.

The environment is awesome! What would be great than having an office place near a shopping mall? It was a great experience for me. Imagine if we're bored and stressed out, we can drop by the shopping mall for a while. Take a look at the beautiful scenery.

The place might be great but I'm not feeling happy to stay.




View from a distance away from my former office

Below is my "farewell gift" given by my manager & colleague.

Photobucket

But unfortunately, the chocolate on the right given by the manager contains "rum", "champagne", & "brandy", all those "non-halal" items. I did consume a few pieces as it's stated that it's a "non-alcohol". Upon reading the ingredients list thoroughly, I had to discard it off.



That's all for now. Till the next time. Got to go to settle on other matters. Cherio peeps!




No comments:

Post a Comment