Friday, January 27, 2012

Quotes That Inspires Me

These are among the few that inspires me. I often post various quotes on my facebook 2 to 3 times in a week..
Here I'd like to share it with the rest.


When life is sweet, say thank you and celebrate it. When life is bitter, say thank you and grow stronger.

 ·  · 18 hours ago via HootSuite


The beauty of face will fade as time goes by but the beauty of heart grows as you matured...



When the past calls, let it go to voicemail. It has nothing new to say.

 ·  · January 16 at 5:47pm via TweetDeck


I admire people that always keep a smile even though they have every reason to breakdown.

 ·  · January 16 at 5:46pm via TweetDeck


Nobody likes being alone that much. I don't go out of my way to make friends, that's all. It just leads to disappointment.

 ·  · January 16 at 5:45pm via TweetDeck


A friend will never be in your way, unless you’re falling down.
 ·  · January 14 at 10:17pm

Our most difficult task as a friend is to offer understanding when we don’t understand..
 ·  · January 14 at 10:17pm



People always regret how they treat you after you leave. By then it's too late to fix things.
 ·  · January 14 at 10:16pm

The struggles make you stronger and the changes make you wise; happiness has its own way of taking its sweet time
 ·  · January 14 at 10:14pm

No comments:

Post a Comment