Wednesday, January 25, 2012

❤ ♥ My Lappy Turns 1 ♥ ❤

This month marks 1 year since the day I bought my laptop a.k.a. "lappy". My lappy turns 1! For the past one year, blogging is done using my very own laptop.

This has been my personal laptop for the past one year. It has do me a lot of favor. From surfing the net through writing & archiving photos and videos. I've done quite a few of video editing through the windows live movie editor provided & still learning on it.

I love my laptop. It may not have the sophisticated or up-to-date functions but I'm thankful for what it can do for me. Upgrading need to be done in order for it to function better. But for now, this is all I can afford. I'll only spent within my budget.

Once again, Happy Birthday to my dearest "lappy"... May you do me "justice" & stay faithful with me in years to come. I dislike changing or getting a new laptop once in a few years. I'm hoping that this laptop will last me for a decade or even longer. All my memories is archived in here. Pls be good to me...




I'll end my post for now. Till the next time. Cherio peeps! :)


♥♥♥♥ I'm so gonna ♥♥♥♥ it

No comments:

Post a Comment