Wednesday, April 1, 2009

It's APRIL FOOL but no tricks 4 me

Without realising, time flies really fast.. Now it's already past the quarter of the year. I had a sleepless night again. But only manage to get about two hours of sleep. It's very hard for me to open my eyes early in the morning but I forced open my eyes. Doesn't wanna get to lazy to continue sleeping.

As for today I have a plan to revise my pract comp... It's been 7mths since I last study in a class regarding this. Now I'm kinda forgetting how to start up the paper.. I must really try my best & really force myself to digest everything that I've studied... I must get through this once & for all..

I do feel guilty for not revising for BP since its going to be the 1st exam that I'll be going through in less than 2 mths frm now. Since it's a written exam as compared to PC, I must give my full attention & effort to make it through this time.

Mudah-mudahan kali ini saya berjaya... Insya-allah. Amin ya robbal alamin

No comments:

Post a Comment