Friday, April 24, 2009

It's Friday again...

Today I managed to finish up in doing the BP notes. To be exact I've compiled all the past year questions that was highlighted by Nita, my former lecturer... It's hard though sfter six month of break & now I need to get back to work....

Back to books & notes.. Honestly its hard to recall back what is being thought after my mind is almost switched off for nearly six months...

Now, I'm trying my very best to get my head back in the "game" (studies)... Ya allah.... Berilah aku kekuatan serta ingatan yang cerdas demi kelancaran & kemajuan dalam pelajaran ini...

I'm unsure what's in my mind right now... No appetite since March 2009... Good enough I didn't lose weight... But I hope to lose weight but to no avail... Lose weight for a healthy lifestyle... Why not?....

I don't even know what I'm writing... Harap aku tak bual merepek sudah.... That's it for now....

No comments:

Post a Comment