Thursday, March 31, 2011

Among The Songs That I Love From Bruno Mars

It had reached 118,247,169 views at the point I'm writing this entry.


It had reached 129,358,597 views at the point I'm writing this entry.

"Today, I get to share with you the visual companion piece to my new single, 'Grenade.' The song is about loving someone so deeply, and the pain of knowing that the person you love does not feel the same. The actions in this video serve as a metaphor, and should not be taken literally. I am aware of the power of visual media, and I encourage everyone who watches this video to understand that it is an artistic interpretation of the song, and not something to imitate." -- Bruno Mars


I love the music except the starting point of the lyrics which contains " a vulgar word", "f***ing". Overall it's a nice music.


I trully love Bruno's vocal especially from the frst two music videos above, "Just The Way You Are" and "Grenade". These two are my favourites.


Below are taken from a live session, "Grenade" which I enjoy watching. His vocal rocks even during live session! Great vocal!

21,612,055 views


Trully a great vocal from this Hawaiian born of Filipino(mum) & Puerto Rican(father) descent.

I'll end my entry for today. I did 2 entry for today. This is actually the last entry for March as the month is ending today. Tomorrow's April 1st! 1/4 of the year already gone. How fast time flies. That's it for now. Adios!



I'm so gonna ♥♥♥♥ it

No comments:

Post a Comment