Thursday, March 17, 2011

Not Feeling Good

It's already the 17th day of March. How fast time had past. I wasn't feeling so well lately. Flu on and off. Looks like I have a weaker immune system throughout this year. Feeling weak easily. Hoping to get well soon.

Throughout this year, it could be said that I've been ignoring my facebook account. I just couldn't be bothered to sign in to it. I will only check for notifications if I happen to log into FB. That's the only thing that I'll do. After checking, I'll straight away log out.

I thought of deleting my FB account but it's the only way for me to keep in touch with previous classmates or friends. I've decided that I shall not delete the account but shall let it remain for the purpose of connection with friends. Shall just abandon it more often.

I shall end my entry for now. Till the next time.

P.S.: This shall be my shortest entry.

No comments:

Post a Comment