Friday, March 18, 2011

Restless

I'm feeling so restless. I was hoping that throughout my previous job applications, I could atleast get a respond from any one of them. Through hundred's over applications, seems like none of them even bothered to reply to my applications. Only a few did but majority are from recruitment firms. Direct employment is better than "recruitment firm".

I just don't know where else to search. I've looked into newspapers and even online job advertisements. Some locations are way to far from my home. My mind was in a total blank. Every second I keep thinking about the "responses". I had a sleepless night thinking throughout.

Too much stress had resulted me in having an acne breakout which refuse to fade away. All those scars as a result from the multipying acne totally scares me off. Sometimes, I feels embarrassed to leave the house in this kind of conditions. I had an acne breakout for the first time in March this year and it's the first time in my life. I'm totally restless.

No comments:

Post a Comment